Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3

wow

You have great flash, animating, and frame-by-frame skills. Other than the odd homosexuality goin on in this movie, I do not know why it doesn't have more than a 4.0. I like the camera angles, choice of stances the characters took, the music, lip syncing. Very awesome. How long have you been animating/drawling? I'm 20 and I'm just starting to get good after 10 years of trying to animate...It was nice to see Alfred happy at the end, I am looking forward to anything new from you on NG.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

AAAH!! BRILLIANT!

Bait and switch! My favorite part was the amazing 3D, Gigantic, high textured map images you used in your Flash AS 3.0, to produce your intense loads of bullshit. (;

Slim Santa Slim Santa

I saw this over a year ago

.....hm.. allright.. ok animation....

Is Tom Fulp Gay? Vote Now Is Tom Fulp Gay? Vote Now

What a shmantabulous game!

I cracked your code!

N5 responds:

I couldn't be assed to make sure people didn't vote twice, ah well... guess I should of. If you want something to crack then try and cheat on my button game with a score of 99999999999999999. still no one has. You could be the first to do so

oh and does shmantabulous mean you liked it?

Binary Converter Binary Converter

419430 => I used google

419430 in base 2
: 419 430 = 0b1100110011001100110
adding a reverse => to base 10 would be even more awesome, or even to any base - or just the more common ones: 2, 10, 16, 32

Gunther the Wiggi Gunther the Wiggi

FUN!

I liked it, I have a fast processor +2GB mem, and I didn't have almost any problem with lagging, but the average user might...